What if my documents are not in English?
If your documents are not in English then you’ll need to provide an official translation, along with copies of the documents in their original language. Official translations are tranlsations that have been carried out and stamped by a licensed translator.
If you already have certain qualifications then you may not need to sit some of our exams. This is known as ‘exemption’ from an exam.

If you have relevant qualifications and think you might be entitled to exemption from some exams, you should let us know during the application process. Simply enter your qualification details when you apply and we will confirm if you are entitled to any exemptions.

We’ll charge you a fee for each exemption you’re awarded. This will vary depending on the exam you are exempt from. View details of exemption fees.

Don’t forget to send or upload copies of the relevant award certificates if applying for exemption.